- Delta about: Orange Walk Compound burned to the ground – NOT accidental
- jungle girl about: Orange Walk Compound burned to the ground – NOT accidental
- Noneya about: Orange Walk Compound burned to the ground – NOT accidental
- Eugene Kaspersky about: Orange Walk Compound burned to the ground – NOT accidental
- Glyn about: Orange Walk Compound burned to the ground – NOT accidental
- May 16, 2013 by John McAfeeOrange Walk Compound burned to the ground – NOT accidental
- May 12, 2013 by John McAfeePortrait by Kirk Crippens
- May 12, 2013 by John McAfeeUSA TODAY By Jon Swartz “John McAfee breaks long silence in interview”
- May 11, 2013 by John McAfeeAntivirus inventor and totally NOT a drug-crazed murderer by Matt Siegel
- April 29, 2013 by John McAfee“Boston George” Jung Writing the Official John McAfee Biography Titled No Domain
How this began
In the pre-dawn hours of April 30th of this year I woke to the sound of a bullhorn yelling un-intelligible orders. I ran naked outside and saw a military formation whose uniforms identified them as GSU, creeping slowly down my driveway. I laid down the pistol that I keep for protection and, contrary to Josh Davis’ assertion that I said “Motherfuckers”, said nothing and went back inside. I woke Amy, the 17 year old with whom I was living, and calmly told her to get dressed – that the GSU was invading the property.
Amy is a tough young woman. She said nothing, got up, got dressed and sat calmly on the edge of the bed.
I put on a pair of shorts and went outside. I was immediately grabbed and shoved up against the wall of the house. A sheet of paper was produced stating that the GSU was looking for an illegal meth lab. I did not have my glasses and could not read it so the officer explained it to me.
The remainder of that day was a nightmare of the highest order. My hands were handcuffed behind my back and for 14 hours I sat in the sun without food or water while I watched my property being destroyed and taken away. At around two in the afternoon I asked a nearby officer for water and food. “Do I look like a chef to you?” was his reply. I was finally taken to Belize City and thrown in Jail. Eight hours later I was released with no charges being filed.
A few days later I emailed the Prime Minister and asked for a public apology. “Who does he think he is?” was his reply to a close associate.
I think I am an innocent person who was violated by the Belizean Government. In polite society, apologies are in order.
This was the beginning of my antagonism with the Prime Minister and a few of his powerful associates. I have been a vocal opponent of the PM ever since and I will not stop until I receive my apology.
Three of my friends are still being held in prison on trumped up charges. They are:
They were charged and have been imprisoned because three legally licensed firearms were found in the incorrect rooms on my property (stretching the law to the extreme). I would ask you to please email the following and demand their release: