- Delta about: Orange Walk Compound burned to the ground – NOT accidental
- jungle girl about: Orange Walk Compound burned to the ground – NOT accidental
- Noneya about: Orange Walk Compound burned to the ground – NOT accidental
- Eugene Kaspersky about: Orange Walk Compound burned to the ground – NOT accidental
- Glyn about: Orange Walk Compound burned to the ground – NOT accidental
- May 16, 2013 by John McAfeeOrange Walk Compound burned to the ground – NOT accidental
- May 12, 2013 by John McAfeePortrait by Kirk Crippens
- May 12, 2013 by John McAfeeUSA TODAY By Jon Swartz “John McAfee breaks long silence in interview”
- May 11, 2013 by John McAfeeAntivirus inventor and totally NOT a drug-crazed murderer by Matt Siegel
- April 29, 2013 by John McAfee“Boston George” Jung Writing the Official John McAfee Biography Titled No Domain
Within a week of the GSU raid on my jungle property, the harassment began. First there was an attempt to charge me with running an antibiotics laboratory without a license. In Belize a special government permit is required to research antibiotics – a law which is common in Third World countries. To date, no such permits have ever been issued. I suspect the large drug conglomerates have much to do with these widespread laws, or perhaps it’s a viewpoint motivated by my latent paranoia. In any case, I didn’t have such a permit. Neither was I researching or producing antibiotics. Antibiotics are taken systemically. I was working on a topical antibacterial spray. It could in no way be classified as an antibiotic. After a week or so of play in the press the government abandoned its attempt to charge me under the “antibiotic crime laws”.
The government then switched tactics. A week after the antibiotics scandal was dropped, a new charge was leveled: The security company that I had formed to provide security at my residence possessed most of the weapons licenses used for said security. Unaccountably the physical records for that company disappeared from government files and re-appeared without my name appearing anywhere on the records. This would mean that said weapons, being in my possession at the time of the raid, and me not being a director of the company, were held illegally by myself. An automatic ten years in prison would be the result. Fortunately, my property manager had kept the original documents and drove with them to Belmopan – the seat of government – and presented the documents. The government again backed down.
Next, a week or so later, there was talk of charging me with hiring security guards without a license. Every lawyer I talked to shook their head at their own ignorance. None of them had heard of, or could find, such a law. This issue was mulled over by the government’s prosecutor for quite a while before it faded away.
The list goes on with boring precision. The government has not returned any of my property as of this date. All requests, through lawyers, through the U.S. Embassy and through myself, have been met with the same reply: “We have not concluded our investigation” .
Seven months seems a long time to investigate a non-existent meth lab.
Three of my friends are still being held in prison on trumped up charges. They are:
They were charged and have been imprisoned because three legally licensed firearms were found in the incorrect rooms on my property (stretching the law to the extreme). I would ask you to please email the following and demand their release: