- TherealOnlooker about: Orange Walk Compound burned to the ground – NOT accidental
- onlooker about: Orange Walk Compound burned to the ground – NOT accidental
- The John McAfee Story about: Orange Walk Compound burned to the ground – NOT accidental
- SL about: Orange Walk Compound burned to the ground – NOT accidental
- WEB about: Orange Walk Compound burned to the ground – NOT accidental
- May 16, 2013 by John McAfeeOrange Walk Compound burned to the ground – NOT accidental
- May 12, 2013 by John McAfeePortrait by Kirk Crippens
- May 12, 2013 by John McAfeeUSA TODAY By Jon Swartz “John McAfee breaks long silence in interview”
- May 11, 2013 by John McAfeeAntivirus inventor and totally NOT a drug-crazed murderer by Matt Siegel
- April 29, 2013 by John McAfee“Boston George” Jung Writing the Official John McAfee Biography Titled No Domain
Evidience vs Paranoia
The media has portrayed me as paranoid. I am a poor judge, since if I am paranoid, it is a paranoid mind judging itself. However, I am a technologist and use that as best I can for my own purposes. Shortly after the raid on my property by 42 soldiers in riot gear looking for a non-existent meth lab, I began a program of observation and recording of everything that happened to me. I planted tiny POV video cameras and sound recorders on myself, some of my dogs, all around my property, in my cars, on my boats, at the Studio 54 bar in Orange Walk, on trees, in bushes, – everywhere I could. The first two months were audio only. I knew that The Government was recruiting friends, neighbors and acquaintances for information about me and for help with “dealing with me” in some fashion. Most declined. No-one would ever believe my story, so recording it was my only option.
My first big break came when an ex-councilman from the village of Carmelita, named Anthony Rhaburn, was caught on one of my devices while trying to convince one of my employees to help the government kill me. The language is Creole, but non-Creole speakers can get the gist of it if you listen closely. Creole is derived from English after all.
I will be posting these recordings slowly over the next few months as the World digests them. I have recordings of the Prime Minister responding “Who does he think he is?”, in Creole, after I requested an apology for the April raid. I have recordings of the Police Commissioner telling one of my lawyers that “If Mr. McAfee doesn’t like the system here he can fucking leave”. I have many, many recordings – some 6,000 hours in total. They are devastating. They are safely in the States, and copies are in the vaults of Lombard Odie & Cie in Switzerland, and Banco Pinchincha C.A. in Ecuador.
For the press – you can easily have this recording translated if you do not understand the words.
Three of my friends are still being held in prison on trumped up charges. They are:
They were charged and have been imprisoned because three legally licensed firearms were found in the incorrect rooms on my property (stretching the law to the extreme). I would ask you to please email the following and demand their release: